Imagine Affiliate Program
If you have an audience who would be interested in creating coloring books, please consider joining our affiliate program!
You can earn 25% commission for every sale!
How to get started
Email us to let us know you are interested in joining the affiliate program. We will send you a link to sign up.
There is no cost to join our affiliate program.
You earn 25% commission for each sale of Imagine.
Tracking and attribution
Leads are tracked using anonymous cookies, which means that they do not require opt-in and can track nearly all visitors. A sale is attributed to you when a visitor purchases Imagine in any browser that they also opened your affiliate link in.
Our attribution window is 60 days. Please note that the referral can only be tracked if the cookie is present in the browser at the time the sale is made.
If a customer accesses Imagine via more than one affiliate link, any purchase they make will be attributed to the last referral.
How your commission is calculated
You will receive a 25% commission on the net revenue of each sale. Net revenue is the sale price minus sales taxes (and any discount applied from a coupon code, if applicable). The earned commission per sale may vary due to location-based pricing, sales taxes, and optional discount codes.
Please note that our payment system operates with a 60-day hold window. This means that after a sale or qualifying action is completed, there will be a 60-day waiting period before the corresponding commission is eligible for payout. This hold period allows us to account for any potential refunds, discrepancies, or adjustments. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we ensure accurate and fair compensation for all our affiliates.
Communicating about Imagine
We are grateful you want to talk about Imagine! We welcome your videos, social media posts and writing. But please follow these basic rules:
- Be honest and accurate in your presentation of Imagine. You can be enthusiastic, but please don't make any false or exaggerated claims about the product.
- Disclose that your link is an affiliate link. In many jurisdictions, this is required by law.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all promotions are compliant with relevant laws including FTC endorsement guidelines and data protection rules in your jurisdiction. It is also your responsibility to follow the rules of any platform you use.
- Don't imitate or claim to be Tangent or an employee of Tangent.
- Don't annoy people by spamming or posting anywhere your message is unwelcome
- If you use paid advertising, don't bid on branded keywords (including “Tangent”, “Tangent Templates”, “Katharyne Shelton”, “Imagine with Katharyne”) or other keywords that put you in direct competition with us.
- Don't claim that we endorse you or your message (unless we explicitly did so).
- Please be a nice person! Tangent values kindness, inclusivity and diversity. Don't promote Tangent on any sites that include hate speech, violence or discrimination.
- Breach of these rules, excessive refunds from your referrals or behavior that reflects negatively on Tangent may result in terminating participation in the Imagine affiliate program. We reserve the right to terminate our affiliate relationship at any time.
You are welcome to create or offer bonus content to people who sign up through your affiliate link.
One option that is unique to Tangent is that you can create a 'TT File' in Tangent Templates which allows you to share an editable project file with other Tangent Template users. This project file can be anything you like. We recommend creating a customized journal or planner template, or some example coloring pages!
If you have any questions about the affiliate program or product, or you'd just like to run an idea past us, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to chat!
All information we provide on our affiliate program and Rewardful (the affiliate service) is for information purposes only. Please check Rewardful's Terms of Service for the most up-to-date information on their affiliate system.